Excellence in sustainability, strategic priority for Ence

For Ence, sustainability is a strategic priority. We are moving towards a business model that contributes to the Circular Economy, to promote the minimization and reuse of raw materials, and that bases its activity on the manufacture of renewable and fully recyclable products, as well as the generation of renewable energy. In addition, we promote the greatest respect for the environment by applying the most advanced and responsible management systems.

+ More Information

Ence completes the incorporation of a minority partner in its renewables division

Ence has completed the sale of a 49% minority stake in Ence Energía to Ancala Partners infrastructure fund and will retain control of its subsidiary, owning the remaining 51% stake. After the adjustments provided in the purchase agreement signed on November 12, the company has received a first collection...

+ Read More

Horizon 2023: towards growth and diversification in our businesses

We want to take advantage of the clear growth opportunities presented by the pulp and energy market. A solid investment plan in stages, with the horizon in 2023, will allow us to diversify our pulp products and renewable energy technologies.

We will grow by providing products and energy that care for and improve the environment, and meet the daily needs of all.

+ Read More

SHAREHOLDERS AND INVESTORS

CORPORATE PRESENTATION

RELEASE TO OUR CUSTOMERS: CONTINGENCY PLAN TO PREVENT AND MINIMIZE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19

ACCESS TO:

Work with us
Supplier Registration Form
Instructions